e-mail: photoniompong@gmail.com

27 February 2015

Nature Versus Man

If you’re a nature lover like me and is also confined in a jungle of cement, it is quite difficult to appreciate the flora and fauna with all the man-made structures around that seem to cover the beauty of the natural environment.

Though some see man-made structures as feats of art and marvel with awe at man’s engineering, I see most of them as an obstacle, a hollow block, or as a cemented wall that serve as a blanket hiding the elements of the universe itself.

While others take photos of these structures with nature only as a secondary focus, I take photos priming my lens to capture the trees and the colors of the sky instead, making man-made structures as just ordinary, supporting aesthetic elements of my main subject… Which is nature herself! The diva of my attention!

0 comments: